Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Just booked us for the National Stationery Show...woo-hoo!


I'll never forget taking this picture as a nice young man on a bicycle with me as his passenger turned the corner right in front of Cartier permitting me a clear view. Sure glad that's not how I make my living- alas I was in New York for Stationery Show and I've just booked the reservations for Amber and I to attend this year's show.
I remember taking Hayley to her first show and now I am getting to take Amber to hers-just one of the many perks that comes with surrounding yourself with young and talented people.
We look forward to hanging out with other store owners and seeing what's hot and new. You can't beat this show for it's contacts and information. The fact that it is in New York...well, somebody has to do it, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment